[Cinema Anime] Cinema Anime new meeting location alert!

Announcements for the Cinema Anime club announce at cinemaanime.org
Sun May 1 16:38:11 PDT 2011

   Some of you may have heard that the LASFS is moving into a new place.  While things are up in the air (and stuff is getting moved), the new location is ... my house.  On the down side, my living room is a little less spacious than the clubhouse.  On the bright side, we'll have full access to every bit of anime I've got, and there's a tasty sandwich shop (http://www.connals.com/) just up the street so we can take a mass dinner break.

   Be sure to tell folks who might not be on the mailing list.  I'll ask for people to announce the change at the LASFS meeting, too.

   I'll send out another reminder next week, but while I'm at it, here's the schedule.  I picked up some new anime, including the second part of Tower of Druaga (Sword of Uruk)

Schedule for Saturday, May 14th, 2011

1:00 School Rumble season 2
1:30 Gokusen
2:00 Moribito