[Cinema Anime] Showing the Saturday, June 8th

Announcements for the Cinema Anime club announce at cinemaanime.org
Wed Jun 5 23:04:29 PDT 2013

   We're continuing our wrap of up series, this time Gurren Lagan gets the big send-off, but Sword of Uruk is getting close, too.  Get ready to fight for your favorite new (or old) shows to start watching.

   And if you missed last time, you missed the pilot of one of the most old school shows ever shown at Cinema Anime, Wonder 7.  Cinema Anime -- it's not just entertainment, it's historical, too.

Schedule for Saturday, June 8th, 2013

1:00 School Rumble season 2
1:30 Gurren Lagan (finale)
2:00 Moribito
2:30 My Bride Is a Mermaid
3:00 Kekkaishi
3:30 One Piece
4:00 Soul Eater
4:30 Sword of Uruk
5:00 Dinner break (Viewer's choice)
6:00 Xam'd
6:30 Combat Butler Hayate
7:30 Ground Control to Psychoelectric Girl