[Cinema Anime] Screening this Saturday, October 12

Announcements for the Cinema Anime club announce at cinemaanime.org
Wed Oct 9 21:17:13 PDT 2013

   I'll dig up a few suitably spooky shows to go with our usual line up.  Plus, there's some new things to sample, a strong possibility of a bit of candy, and 100% chance of anime.

   Just a heads up, both the November and December screening will be at the Pasadena location.  Drop me a note if you don't have the address.

Schedule for Saturday, October 12th, 2013

1:00 School Rumble season 2
1:30 Ghost in the Shell: SAC 2
2:00 Bunny Drop
2:30 My Bride Is a Mermaid
3:00 Kekkaishi
3:30 One Piece
4:00 Soul Eater
4:30 Sword of Uruk
5:00 Dinner break (Viewer's choice)
6:00 Xam'd
6:30 A Certain Scientific Railgun
7:00 Ground Control to Psychoelectric Girl

Brett