[Cinema Anime] Showing this Saturday, November 8

Announcements for the Cinema Anime club announce at cinemaanime.org
Wed Nov 5 23:08:33 PST 2014

Anime comes early this month, and we’ve got a brand new crop of DVDs to show, including “Problem Children Are Coming From Another World, Aren’t They?”, which not only has a really long title but is pretty entertaining.  There’s also a crop of Index and Railgun related shows, Date Alive, and more.

Special requests?  Just drop me a note before Saturday, and I’ll see what I can do to scare up your favorite show.

Schedule for Saturday, November 8th, 2014

1:00 School Rumble season 2
1:30 I Don't Have Many Friends
2:00 Bunny Drop
2:30 Problem Children Are Coming From Another World, Aren't They?
3:00 Robotics:Notes
3:30 One Piece
4:00 Soul Eater
4:30 Sword of Uruk