[Cinema Anime] Showing this Saturday, September 13th

Announcements for the Cinema Anime club announce at cinemaanime.org
Wed Sep 10 21:55:42 PDT 2014

We’re firing up some new series to watch, so come out and vote for your favorite in a popularity deathmatch!  Or just come and mention what you’d like to see more of, and we’ll show it again this month.  But it isn’t as dramatic.

A couple of new shows on tap include Mushishi (sedate, but a really good folklore-esque series) and Cybersix (not actually anime and aimed a bit towards a younger audience, but it has an interesting art style).  If anyone has some requests, just drop me a note and I’ll see what I can scare up.

Our always subject-to-whim schedule:

Schedule for Saturday, September 13th, 2014

1:00 School Rumble season 2
1:30 I Don't Have Many Friends
2:00 Bunny Drop
2:30 Ground Control to Psychoelectric Girl
3:00 Robotics:Notes
3:30 One Piece
4:00 Soul Eater
4:30 Sword of Uruk