[Cinema Anime] Showing this Saturday, June 13th

Announcements for the Cinema Anime club announce at cinemaanime.org
Tue Jun 9 08:36:04 PDT 2015

We’ve just wrapped up another series, but there’s plenty of new shows this season to keep us entertained.  “Is it Wrong to Pick Up a Girl in a Dungeon?” looks like it’ll be the next binge-watch favorite — they’ve got more than a few cliffhangers that make me want to jump to the next episode.

And at some point, I’ll be getting in touch with my anime source to get a new supply of DVDs, stay tuned.

Come for the anime, stay for the air conditioning — Cinema Anime!

Schedule for Saturday, June 13th, 2015

1:00 Eden of the East
1:30 I Don't Have Many Friends
2:00 Bunny Drop
2:30 Problem Children Are Coming From Another World, Aren't They?
3:00 Baccano
3:30 One Piece
4:00 Soul Eater
4:30 Pet Girl of Sakurasou