[Cinema Anime] Showing this Saturday, February 11

Announcements for the Cinema Anime club announce at cinemaanime.org
Thu Feb 9 14:27:22 PST 2017

We’ve been working through more shows, but there’s a new season of anime to check out.  Three of them have made it on the board, but only time can tell which ones will survive.  This month’s theme will honor that chocolate-giving holiday, Valentine’s Day, but since this is anime, a certain amount of comedy and violence will be there to balance out the romance.

Come for the chocolate, but stay for the shows this Saturday at Cinema Anime!

Schedule for Saturday, February 11th, 2017

We'll be showing anime from 1pm-8pm.  Our group's current favorites are:

	• Shokugeki no Soma (Food Wars) season 2
	• Akagami no Shirayukihime (Snow White with the Red Hair)
	• Amaama to Inazuma (sweetness & lightning)
	• Dagashi Kashi
	• Ore Monogatari (My Love Story)
	• Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo! (God's Blessing on this Wonderful World!)
	• Hanasaku Iroha
	• Dimension W
	• Heavy Object
	• Mob Psycho 100
	• Log Horizon
	• Mitchiko to Hatchin
	• Tanaka-kun wa Itsumo Kedaruge (Tanaka-kun Is Listless)
	• Den-Noh Coil
	• Demi-chan wa Kataritai (Interviews with Monster Girls)
	• Gabriel DropOut
	• Kobayashi-san Chi no Maid Dragon
	• Minami-ke