[Cinema Anime] Showing this Saturday, June 10

Announcements for the Cinema Anime club announce at cinemaanime.org
Thu Jun 8 22:51:12 PDT 2017

Once again, we’ll be hosting Cinema Anime in our new Pasadena location.  Drop me a line if you need the address.  I’ve recently picked up a few anime movies, including Patema Inverted and Miss Hokusai, so we’ll have some bonus choices aside from our usual favorites.

Schedule for Saturday, June 10th, 2017

We'll be showing anime from 1pm-8pm.  Our group's current favorites are:

	• Akagami no Shirayukihime (Snow White with the Red Hair)
	• Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo! (God's Blessing on this Wonderful World!)
	• Hanasaku Iroha
	• Dimension W
	• Heavy Object
	• Mob Psycho 100
	• Log Horizon
	• Mitchiko to Hatchin
	• Tanaka-kun wa Itsumo Kedaruge (Tanaka-kun Is Listless)
	• Den-Noh Coil
	• Demi-chan wa Kataritai (Interviews with Monster Girls)
	• Gabriel DropOut
	• Kobayashi-san Chi no Maid Dragon
	• Minami-ke