[Cinema Anime] Screening this Saturday, Oct 14 (Special Location!)

Announcements for the Cinema Anime club announce at cinemaanime.org
Tue Oct 10 23:22:05 PDT 2017

I’m going to be out Saturday evening, so Eric has generously offered to host.  His address is:

28224 Springvale Ln. Castaic, CA 91384 (the only house on the street with climbing vines)

I’ve heard rumors that there may be some seasonally appropriate anime shows on the schedule, but aside from those, our top contenders (after finishing off 3 or 4 series last month) are:

	• Log Horizon s. 2
	• Akagami no Shirayukihime (Snow White with the Red Hair)
	• Heavy Object
	• Mob Psycho 100
	• Dimension W
	• Oushitsu Kyoushi Haine (Royal Tutor)