[Cinema Anime] Showing this Saturday, March 10

Announcements for the Cinema Anime club announce at cinemaanime.org
Tue Mar 6 21:27:52 PST 2018

We’ve got some new contenders battling their way up in the rankings, and we’re in the home stretch on some of the other shows.  On top of that, there are a few new choices for feature attractions lurking in the wings.  Swing on by and vote for your favorites on the next episode of Cinema Anime …

Schedule for Saturday, March 10th, 2018

We'll be showing anime from 1pm-8pm normally.  Our group's current favorites are:

	• Log Horizon s. 2
	• Restaurant to Another World
	• Centaur's Life, A
	• Working (Wagnaria)
	• Heavy Object
	• Oushitsu Kyoushi Haine (Royal Tutor)
	• Elegant Yokai Apartment Life
	• The Ancient Magus' Bride
	• Dimension W
	• Food Wars s3
	• Soredemo Sekai wa Utsukushii (The World Is Still Beautiful)
	• Alice to Zouroku
	• Hozuki no Reitetsu s2 (Hozuki's Coolheadedness s2)
	• Sankarea
	• Death March to a Parallel World Rhapsody
	• Overlord s2
	• Violet Evergarden
	• Minami-ke
	• Blend S