[Cinema Anime] Showing this Saturday, September 8

Announcements for the Cinema Anime club announce at cinemaanime.org
Wed Sep 5 16:20:21 PDT 2018

We’ve got not shortage of shows to watch, but we’ve finished off another show, so there are openings for new contenders.  Meanwhile, we’ve finished the first half of The Ancient Magus’ Bride, so things are about to take a new turns.

Plus there’s no telling what might get pulled off the shelf to take for a spin.  As always, feel free to send in requests.

Schedule for Saturday, September 8th, 2018

	• Log Horizon s. 2
	• Working (Wagnaria)
	• The Ancient Magus' Bride
	• Heavy Object
	• Overlord s2
	• Sword Art Online Alternative: Gun Gale Online
	• Food Wars s3
	• Violet Evergarden
	• Elegant Yokai Apartment Life
	• Minami-ke
	• Hozuki no Reitetsu s2 (Hozuki's Coolheadedness s2)
	• Sankarea
	• Isekai Izakaya: Japanese Food from Another World
	• Alice to Zouroku
	• Soredemo Sekai wa Utsukushii (The World Is Still Beautiful)
	• Cells at Work
	• Holmes of Kyoto