[Cinema Anime] Screening this Saturday, April 13

Announcements for the Cinema Anime club announce at cinemaanime.org
Wed Apr 10 14:49:35 PDT 2019

We’ve got a new crop of shows in the wings as the old anime season wraps and the new one begins, but in the meantime there are a whole crop of shows we’re working through.

Just a heads up, I’ve got a conflict in June, so either our usual time will have to get moved or just postponed until July. We can talk about it at this coming get-together.

Brett

Schedule for Saturday, April 13th, 2019

We'll be showing anime from 1pm-8pm normally.  Our group's current favorites are:

	• Log Horizon s. 2
	• Working (Wagnaria)
	• The Ancient Magus' Bride
	• That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime
	• Overlord s2
	• Cells at Work
	• Holmes of Kyoto
	• Isekai Izakaya: Japanese Food From Another World
	• Wotakoi: Love Is Hard for Otaku
	• Hozuki no Reitetsu s2 (Hozuki's Coolheadedness s2)
	• Elegant Yokai Apartment Life
	• Recovery of an MMO Junkie
	• Food Wars s3
	• Violet Evergarden
	• Yuuna and the Haunted Hot Springs
	• Heavy Object
	• Sword Art Online Alternative: Gun Gale Online
	• Kaguya-sama: Love Is War
	• Made in Abyss
	• Alice to Zouroku
	• My Roommate Is a Cat