[Cinema Anime] Screening this Saturday, August 10th

Announcements for the Cinema Anime club announce at cinemaanime.org
Wed Aug 7 23:45:22 PDT 2019

We’re back at our usual time, day, and schedule.  There’s a new season of anime starting up, so come vote for your favorites — we’ve got some adorable ones and some high-action ones to choose from, plus some of our old favorites that are starting to wrap up.  As always, feel free to suggest something that you’d like to see added to the roster.

Schedule for Saturday, August 10th, 2019

We'll be showing anime from 1pm-8pm normally.  Our group's current favorites are:

	• Log Horizon s. 2
	• Working (Wagnaria)
	• The Ancient Magus' Bride
	• That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime
	• Overlord s2
	• Isekai Izakaya: Japanese Food From Another World
	• My Roommate Is a Cat
	• One Punch Man s2
	• Elegant Yokai Apartment Life
	• Fruits Basket (2019)
	• Hozuki no Reitetsu s2 (Hozuki's Coolheadedness s2)
	• Recovery of an MMO Junkie
	• Food Wars s3
	• Violet Evergarden
	• Yuuna and the Haunted Hot Springs
	• Wise Man's Grandchild
	• Midnight Occult Civil Servants
	• Made in Abyss
	• Kaguya-sama: Love Is War
	• Heavy Object
	• Isekai Quartet
	• Hitoribocchi no Marumaruseikatsu
	• If It's for My Daughter, I'd Even Defeat the Demon Lord
	• To the Abandoned Sacred Beasts