[Cinema Anime] Showing this Saturday, November 9

Announcements for the Cinema Anime club announce at cinemaanime.org
Tue Nov 5 22:18:51 PST 2019

We’ve got a fresh crop of shows to follow, but only time (and your votes) will keep them on the list.  We also have some feature presentations waiting in the wings, so there’s no telling when we’ll have a surprise showing.

Schedule for Saturday, November 9th, 2019

We'll be showing anime from 1pm-8pm normally.  Our group's current favorites are:

	• Log Horizon s. 2
	• That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime
	• Working (Wagnaria)
	• The Ancient Magus' Bride
	• Isekai Izakaya: Japanese Food From Another World
	• Fruits Basket (2019)
	• One Punch Man s2
	• Elegant Yokai Apartment Life
	• Hozuki no Reitetsu s2 (Hozuki's Coolheadedness s2)
	• If It's for My Daughter, I'd Even Defeat the Demon Lord
	• Wise Man's Grandchild
	• Heavy Object
	• Recovery of an MMO Junkie
	• Food Wars s3
	• Violet Evergarden
	• Didn't I Say to Make My Abilities Be Average in the Next Life?!
	• Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls In a Dungeon? s2
	• Midnight Occult Civil Servants
	• Yuuna and the Haunted Hot Springs