[Cinema Anime] Screening this Saturday, October 12

Announcements for the Cinema Anime club announce at cinemaanime.org
Thu Oct 10 08:16:34 PDT 2019

We’re still at the usual place and time.  We’ve got a few features waiting in the wings to choose from, and of course we’ll have to get a little spooky in honor of the season.  On top of that, it looks like the new season of shows is starting to fire up, just in time to fill in for some of the shows we’ve wrapped up.

Come for the pre-Halloween candy, stay for the anime …

Schedule for Saturday, October 12th, 2019

We'll be showing anime from 1pm-8pm normally.  Our group's current favorites are:

	• Log Horizon s. 2
	• Working (Wagnaria)
	• That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime
	• The Ancient Magus' Bride
	• One Punch Man s2
	• Isekai Izakaya: Japanese Food From Another World
	• Fruits Basket (2019)
	• Hozuki no Reitetsu s2 (Hozuki's Coolheadedness s2)
	• Elegant Yokai Apartment Life
	• If It's for My Daughter, I'd Even Defeat the Demon Lord
	• Wise Man's Grandchild
	• Heavy Object
	• Violet Evergarden
	• Recovery of an MMO Junkie
	• Food Wars s3
	• Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls In a Dungeon? s2
	• Midnight Occult Civil Servants
	• Yuuna and the Haunted Hot Springs
	• Kaguya-sama: Love Is War
	• Made in Abyss