[Cinema Anime] Screening this Saturday, September 24

Announcements for the Cinema Anime club announce at cinemaanime.org
Wed Sep 11 16:23:14 PDT 2019

We’re on track for a normal schedule at our normal time and place.  I do have a bunch of new anime movies and shows to choose from, so we might work in another feature presentation.  Come vote for your favorites, and stay for the air conditioning and snacks.  As always, let me know if you have any special requests.

Brett

Schedule for Saturday, September 14th, 2019

We'll be showing anime from 1pm-8pm normally.  Our group's current favorites are:

	• Log Horizon s. 2
	• Working (Wagnaria)
	• That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime
	• The Ancient Magus' Bride
	• My Roommate Is a Cat
	• One Punch Man s2
	• Isekai Izakaya: Japanese Food From Another World
	• Fruits Basket (2019)
	• Overlord s2
	• Hozuki no Reitetsu s2 (Hozuki's Coolheadedness s2)
	• Elegant Yokai Apartment Life
	• Violet Evergarden
	• Wise Man's Grandchild
	• Recovery of an MMO Junkie
	• If It's for My Daughter, I'd Even Defeat the Demon Lord
	• Food Wars s3
	• Midnight Occult Civil Servants
	• Yuuna and the Haunted Hot Springs
	• Kaguya-sama: Love Is War