[Cinema Anime] Screening this Saturday, February 8

Announcements for the Cinema Anime club announce at cinemaanime.org
Wed Feb 5 21:28:05 PST 2020

It’s that time again, and we’re getting towards the end of some more series, so there are some new chances to bust out some new (or classic) shows to add to the lineup.  Plus, there’s always a chance we’ll pull out a feature presentation.  I’ve also heard that a few anime music videos might make an appearance.

Come for the anime, stay to entertain the cat …

Schedule for Saturday, February 8th, 2020

We'll be showing anime from 1pm-8pm normally.  Our group's current favorites are:

	• Log Horizon s. 2
	• The Ancient Magus' Bride
	• Fruits Basket (2019)
	• Isekai Izakaya: Japanese Food From Another World
	• If It's for My Daughter, I'd Even Defeat the Demon Lord
	• Elegant Yokai Apartment Life
	• Hozuki no Reitetsu s2 (Hozuki's Coolheadedness s2)
	• Didn't I Say to Make My Abilities Be Average in the Next Life?!
	• Wise Man's Grandchild
	• Ascendance of the Bookworm
	• Recovery of an MMO Junkie
	• MYSTERIA Friends
	• Do You Love Your Mom and Her Two-Hit Multi-Target Attacks?
	• Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls In a Dungeon? s2
	• Food Wars s3
	• Heavy Object
	• Yuuna and the Haunted Hot Springs