[Cinema Anime] Screening this Saturday, March 14 (special location: in CASTAIC!)

Announcements for the Cinema Anime club announce at cinemaanime.org
Tue Mar 10 19:14:37 PDT 2020

Hey, I can’t host at my place this month, but Eric has generously offered to host up at his place:

	28224 Springvale Ln, Castaic, CA 91384

You can call him at 661-993-5587 if you get lost.

Hope you all have fun, and see you back here in Pasadena in April

Schedule for Saturday, March 14th, 2020

We'll be showing anime from 1pm-8pm normally.  Our group's current favorites are:

	• Log Horizon s. 2
	• The Ancient Magus' Bride
	• Fruits Basket (2019)
	• Isekai Izakaya: Japanese Food From Another World
	• If It's for My Daughter, I'd Even Defeat the Demon Lord
	• Elegant Yokai Apartment Life
	• Hozuki no Reitetsu s2 (Hozuki's Coolheadedness s2)
	• Ascendance of the Bookworm
	• Didn't I Say to Make My Abilities Be Average in the Next Life?!
	• Do You Love Your Mom and Her Two-Hit Multi-Target Attacks?
	• Wise Man's Grandchild
	• Recovery of an MMO Junkie
	• MYSTERIA Friends
	• Bofuri: I Don't Want to Get Hurt, So I'll Max Out My Defense
	• Somali and the Forest Spirit
	• Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls In a Dungeon? s2
	• Food Wars s3
	• Heavy Object
	• Keep Your Hands Off Eizouken!
	• Science Fell in Love, So I Tried to Prove It