[Cinema Anime] Screening this Saturday, Jan 8 1pm

Announcements for the Cinema Anime club announce at cinemaanime.org
Mon Jan 3 14:34:33 PST 2022

I forgot to send out the reminder beforehand, so I’m jumping on things early.  Happy 2022, hope the new year is starting out well for you.

We’re close to the end of a few of our series and just finished off another one, so we’ll be in good shape for the new season rollouts.  Come with your suggestions for what we should check out and vote for your favorites.  We’ve also got a few oldies but goodies from the vaults we’ve been following, so come check them out.

See you this Saturday at 1pm, and let me know if you need the Zoom link,

Brett